Now you can pay your bills simply by using your voice, and a little help from your Amazon Alexa. The Billpay Quickpay integrates with your MECE Credit Union Bill Pay service and your Amazon Alexa. Bill Pay users may use simple voice commands to securely and quickly complete bill payment activities, review any scheduled payments, and request basic information about payment history. To see a short video on how this service works, click here.
How To Set Up
To use the voice-driven bill pay capabilities, first-time users will need to go through a one-time setup process
1. Log-on to the MECE Credit Union online account access, click on the Bill Pay tab, click on My Account, create your credentials in the Voice Bill Pay section for Alexa.
2. Download the Alexa app to your phone if you have not already done so. Use this app to access and enable the iPay QuickPay in the Amazon Skill Store.
3. Enter the credentials you created in Step 1 and create a four-digit PIN.
4. Authorize the account link.
5. Acknowledge the related Alexa policies
How It Works
To make a voice-enabled bill payment, you will need to:
1. Use Alexa to start the Bill Pay feature.
2. Authenticate access using the established four-digit PIN.
3. Make a payment by speaking the payee name, the payment amount, and the payment date.